Thursday, May 14, 2009

92.5

Supposedly, Seattle has a decent music scene.

Which is why it's slightly ironic (in the 10,000 spoons sense) that I am utterly enamored with the Seattle radio station Movin' 92.5. Apparently it is the playlist I have always been looking for.

Their catchphrase gives you a great idea of what their music is like.
Movin' 92.5. The songs of today, and back in your school days.
And if you were wondering, by "school days" they mean MY school days. Also, they claim to play only upbeat songs that will leave you in a good mood. I agree. Blasting Biggie's "Hypnotize" always makes me feel at least 92.5 times better.

Check out the goodness for yourself. According to their website, the last five songs they've played were:
  • Brandy - "Almost Doesn't Count"
  • Beyonce - "If I Were a Boy"
  • Usher - "U Remind Me"
  • LL Cool J - "Doin It"
  • Michael Jackson - "The Way You Make Me Feel Bad"
OMGZ I HAVE TO GO. I AM CURRENTLY ROCKING OUT TO THE SOUNDS OF SEATTLE. (or... Aaliyah.)

No comments: