Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rain Time

First off, I totally stole this idea off my friend Shobs (I know, I'm a POSER... old school), who made me a sweet rain mix when I moved to Seattle. I also stole like half the songs off her mix, so props to her.

But anywayz, it's rain time in Seattle (aka life is a giant humidifier), and music always helps me get through gross winters. Seattleites- Enjoy! People where it snows in the winter- SUX 4 U. 

Playlist:

  1.  Singin' In The Rain / Umbrella - Glee Cast Version featuring Gwyneth Paltrow
  2. In The Rain - Estelle
  3. The Rain (supa dupa fly) - Missy Elliott
  4. Rainy Dayz (remix) - Raekwon feat. Ghostface Killah
  5. Rainy Dayz - Mary J. Blige feat. Ja Rule
  6. I Turn to You - Christina Aguilera
  7. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
  8. Rain - Madonna
  9. Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilli
  10. Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers
  11. Foolish Games - Jewel
  12. 3 AM - Matchbox 20
  13. Fool in the Rain - Led Zeppelin
  14. Who'll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  15. Purple Rain - Prince
  16. Umbrella - Rihanna feat Jay-Z

I just really love the Missy Elliott song.

No comments: