Sunday, March 30, 2014

I like Li Na way better than Victoria Azarenka

If Serena stays #1, I'd defs rather have Li Na as #2. Why?

1. It's fun to cheer for the olds!

Li and Williams were laughing together at the presentation ceremony, about how two elderly women could be playing so well. Li, who calls herself a "young" 32, actually sounded older than her age when she talked about Miami's Ultra music festival that began last night. The noise, from acts like Bro Safari, Umek and BlasterJaxx, she said, made it difficult to sleep in her downtown hotel.
"So many young kids with strange dress," Li said. "Always can see the young kids like going crazy like drunk, totally. I was like, 'Wow, we really are old.' Maybe this is the fashion, but we cannot take it." [ESPN]

 2. Her only regret is not partying hard enough.

"Only one mistake: I think I should go party last night," Li said with a smile. [ESPN]
 3. She's funny. None of this, "I played really well, and I'm so surprised I won," BS. See this year's winner speech at the Australian Open:

No comments: