Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why I love the internet, and why I'm considering going to Fusion Ultra Lounge.



Posted on the Seattle LiveJournal Community today:

THUG PASSION
hard to believe its been 12 years since tupac was taken from us. po out a 40 and remember the man at fusion 2nite. b4 that, hump up the hill a half block and enjoy chilld jager shots on r porch. servin from sundown til the cops clamp down! sit in the comfy chair, or go buck wild on the boxspring in the yard! bring yer husky boobs! RESPECT







I've already considered going to Fusion Ultra Lounge because I'm interested in the "diverse music selection which includes sexy house." It's also a plus that the place is located at the end of my street, only 2 blocks north of my lovely apartment. Now I think they'll have to pay me to NOT go.

RIP TUPAC.

No comments: