Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Neumos

After over 2.5 years of living here, I finally made it to a show at Neumos. (I know, I'm laaaaame.)

The Peter, Bjorn, and John show was sold out, but the crowd was super blaaaah. I guess it was because it was a Tuesday night, and the opener put us all to sleep.

The most exciting part of the crowd was the college-aged girls:
Girl 1: Is the bassist the one you like?
Girl 2: No, I like the other one.
Girl 1: Oh look, he's coming over just for you!
Girl 2: (after a break in songs) Oh look, he changed his shirt! He's so into fashion!

Despite the general lack of enthusiasm from the crowd, PB&J played a great show. They're quite funny. I especially liked their funky/harmonica-y version of "Nothing To Worry About".

PB&J play at Neumos.
ANDDDDD they ended their second "encore" with the very apropos Lay It Down.

No comments: