8/10 on the bangin' scale
A New Yorker, a New Jerseyite, and a Tennessean walk into a pizzeria in Seattle. No, it's not the start of a cheesy joke, it's the start of a deliciously cheesy meal.
Big Mario's has had a lot of hype. You know, it's the only true NY style pizzeria in Seattle, blah blah blah. Howevah, we found it did live up to many of our expectations.
- NY-sized slices. (Big.)
- The pizza was medium thin, crispy, and not super greasy.
- They had a wide array of slices available (maybe 6-8 different pies at 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon).
- They were playing 90s rap music.
- Full bar.
- Widescreen TVs for sports nerds.
- The interior seating area is small (although it's perfect for off-peak times), so be prepared to take your slice and run.
|A Big Mario slice of pepperoni, tomato, and basil.|
|A slice topped with artichoke and mushrooms.|
|Red bell pepper, ham, and ricotta (?)|