Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas songs.

I decided to make a list of my favorite Christmas songs this year. Apparently this year I like songs with stupid sexual innuendo in them. Also, songs that are just confusing.

  1. Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney - Ella Fitzgerald: Is this song forrealz. No, seriously. Listen to it. I love it.
  2. Christmas Tree - Lady Gaga: This was one of my favorites last year, too, but... Merry XXX-mas. What do YOU think she's referring to when she says "my Christmas tree"?
  3. You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch - K.D. Lang (and that annoying dude who plays Mr. Shue) on Glee: Why was this on TV? This is in the confusing category.
  4. Master It's Cold Outside - Cosmicity: A somewhat hilarious robot take on the date rape classic. Also, can't stop dancing.
  5. Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee kids: I only like it because it is gay. The song is still creepy. 
What are your favorites this year?

    No comments: