Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food that comes fast in Seattle

Dick's Drive In. Wallingford, Seattle. 7/10 on my bangin' scale.

Decent burgers, shakes for cheap. Open late, 50's drive-in, funny name.
-Oh man, I just tried dicks for the first time.
-Once you try dicks you never go back.
-I wanna go eat some dicks.
Etc.

Thai Tom. University District, Seattle. 8/10 on my bangin' scale.

You're hungry. You're cold. You're wet. You want Thai. You could try one of the other 8 Thai restaurants on the Ave, but you want it fast, and you want it delicious. Throw in some reggae and you've got it made. Your best bet is Thai Tom. They take your order as you wait in line outside the door (the restaurant is tiny; they only have seating for about 20 people), and it's ready once you get in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again your wit and humor makes my day. P.S. I so totally love the restaurant reviews. I think I shall do the same thing on my own blog, once you know I have money to eat out.